Restaurant & Bar Service Industry Casual Dining Segment
This case study is based on a 13 months Glimpse service period, attributing $2500 in new revenue for the customer monthly - more than 5x ROI.
Location: Texas Overview
Ongoing At-Risk transactions highlighted by the Glimpse system were 19% of total revenue. With a consistent reporting & reduction in sales At-Risk to >5%, the additional revenue attributed to Glimpse is ~$114,000/yr.
Customer initially benchmarked at an average 37% At-Risk transactions and estimated True Loss ~$3500/month in sales.
Estimated True Loss / month
Initially 4 cameras (1 bar) & expanded to 6 cameras covering all bars
Glimpse service period
‘At-Risk’ Analysis & Monthly Progression
Estimated True Loss
Periodic increase in At-Risk % due to
- New hires & training;
- Lack of enforcement of procedures;
- 2-3 audits weekly allowed management/ ownership a glimpse into a wide range of scenarios & employee performance.
Case study results attributed to Glimpse service due to
- Highlighting indisputable insights of SOPs in need for enforcement;
- Weekly consultations & monthly discussions with management on trends seen in reports;
- Employee behavior change, and positive impact on the operational and the financial side;
- Monthly savings accounted for / $2,400 (more than 5x ROI).
Want Similar Results in Your Establishment?
Learn More About Glimpse in a Free Personalized Demo.Get a demo